Would you like to assist in our ministry with a financial donation? You can use the Donor Remittance Envelope that is included in each issue of our newsletter, or you can use your credit card by phoning the Fund Raising office.
You can also choose one of the options below:
- Make a gift of securities, transfer of shares or other planned giving options.
- Remember the Sisterhood of St. John the Divine in your will or name the Sisterhood as the beneficiary in your insurance policy so that our important work will continue in the future.
Over the years, we have created funds to support different aspects of our ministry. You might be interested in knowing about them, and where your donation might go if you have a particular interest:
- Contingency Fund
- Education Fund
- Mother Hannah Fund (for the infirmary)
- Mother Dora Fund (for the library)
- Guest House Bursary Fund
- Gardens and Grounds Fund
How to donate
- Write a cheque made out to the “The Sisterhood of St. John the Divine,” or write a series of post-dated cheques if you wish to make a regular pledge.
- Donations by Visa or MasterCard can be easily arranged by calling our Fundraising Office at the Convent. Contact the Fundraising Office at 416-226-2201 ext. 303 or email@example.com for help.
- If you would like to support us monthly, consider using a Preauthorized Remittance (PAR) option. Download the form or contact the Fundraising Office to request the forms necessary to enroll: phone 416-226-2201 ext. 303, email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is an easy and convenient method to support the Sisterhood.
- Donate online by clicking the “Donate” button on this page. You’ll be taken to a secure site that is managed by PayPal, a trusted site for financial transactions. It’s easy and, most of all, it’s a low-cost convenient option for the Sisterhood.
Please call or email the Fundraising office to discuss these options at 416-226-2201, ext. 303 or email@example.com.
Please note: Gifts of $10 or more will be receipted. Spending of funds is confined to approved programs and projects. Each restricted contribution designated towards a program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when there is no longer a need for funding for the program or project, or when the project cannot be completed for any reason determined by the Sisterhood’s Board of Directors, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most.
The Sisterhood of St. John the Divine is a registered charity. Our charitable donation number is BN 11925 4266 RR0001.